- This page contains the terms and conditions (‘these Terms’) for https://www.daris-soft.com (‘this Website’). By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- These Terms may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future. By using this Website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
- All of the content of this website is offered for educational purposes only, and the user is the sole responsible of what they do with the resources offered on the website. Material on this website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without our permission.
Intellectual Property Information
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by third parties such as the original publishers and developers and must not be reproduced without their prior written consent.
- No part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
Links to and from Other Websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website doing so is at your own risk.
- Links to other websites may contain affiliate links. If so, we may receive a commission if you purchase a particular product or take a particular action.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website.
- If you choose to link to our website, you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- This Website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website. The material on this Website is provided ‘as is’ and you use it at your own risk.
- The information contained on this Website constitutes general information and commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
Site Up Time
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to maintenance, server or technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
Termination of Use
- You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
- Should you wish to contact us about these Terms, please send an email via the Contact Us section.